Fresno district office
2550 Mariposa Mall,
Fresno, CA 93721-2219
Terry Menefee, presiding judge
Units within the Fresno district office:
Zip code locator tool will help you locate the DWC district office serving your ZIP code.
|Court is in session:||8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. morning session
1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. afternoon session
|Injured worker workshop:||In response to the current COVID-19 crisis, all injured worker workshops are cancelled. Please check back for updates.
|Taller para trabajadores lesionados:|
|Alternative filing during COVID-19:||E-mail us|
|To request a continuance
or to contact the office:
The court lobbies located on the 4th and 5th floors will be open 30 minutes before the beginning of the court session, five days per week (except for holidays). Items may be date stamped and filed at the counter in the main lobby on the 4th floor.
The attendance of children is discouraged. Please do not bring children to court unless absolutely necessary.
Walk-throughs are accepted Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and again from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. A case-opening settlement document being submitted for a walk-through shall be submitted no later than noon (12:00 p.m.) of the court day before any action on the walk-through, and shall be designated as a walk-through document. We apologize for any increased wait time before the court can hear your cases or process your documents. Please let the court know if you feel your case or documents are an emergency and we will do whatever is possible to assist you.
Getting to the court
- Amtrak is located two blocks from the district office.
- Fresno Area Express (FAX) information, schedules and costs.
- Driving directions to the Fresno district office.
The Fresno district office is located in the Hugh M. Burns building. There is a security station located on the 1st floor at the building entrance.
There is metered parking adjacent to and across the street from the Hugh M. Burns building, as well as within easy walking distance. The parking is located as follows:
- 10 hour meters are located on “O” Street, between Mariposa and Fresno Streets
- 2 hour meters are located adjacent and across the street on “O” Street
- 2 hour meters are located adjacent and across the street on “P” Street
- Metered parking is also available in the Promenade parking lot on Tulare next to the Amtrak Station.