Use DWC services
- You can contact the Information and Assistance Unit if you have questions or call the DWC Information Services Center at 1-800-736-7401 to speak to a live representative.
- Find a DWC office
- Late for court? Email the "Late for Court" address on district office page where you are scheduled to appear
- Need accommodation or assistance for your hearing? Available upon request for persons with disabilities through a DWC disability accommodation coordinator. Contact us at DWCADA@dir.ca.gov.
- If you have a Public Records Act request, complete the Public Records Act form and email it to DWC_PRA@dir.ca.gov
Stay current on DWC activities
- You may sign up for the DWCNewsline at /email/listsub.asp?choice=1.
- Written comments regarding DWC rulemaking can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have suggestions for forums or topics, please send them to DWCForums@dir.ca.gov
Other program contacts
Questions or comments about
- the Audit Unit? email@example.com
Complaints about the provision of workers' compensation benefits may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- DWC Events? DWCEvents@dir.ca.gov
Contact us for more information on events hosted by DWC throughout California.
- e-billing? email@example.com
- the Electronic Adjudication Management System (EAMS)? firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your uniform assigned name (UAN) and your EAMS reference number (ERN) in your email
- the managed care program? DWCManagedCare@dir.ca.gov
- the Medical Treatment Utilization Schedule (MTUS)? email@example.com
- QME Discipline? QMEInvestigations@dir.ca.gov
- the Online QME Form 106 Panel Request process? MUHelpdesk@dir.ca.gov
- the Electronic Reporting System for Doctor’s First Report of Injury? firstname.lastname@example.org
- the Official Medical Fee Schedule (OMFS)? DWCFeeSchedule@dir.ca.gov
- physician education? DWCPhysicianEducation@dir.ca.gov
- the return to work program (RRTW) and the SJDB voucher? RTWSP@dir.ca.gov
- becoming a qualified medical evaluator (QME) or the QME Competency Examination? QMETest@dir.ca.gov
- summary rating reconsideration? DIRSummaryRatingReconInfo@dir.ca.gov
- Utilization Review? DWCUR@dir.ca.gov
- Supplemental Job Displacement Benefits vouchers? DWCSJDBinquiries@dir.ca.gov
- the workers' compensation information system (WCIS)? email@example.com
Member of the news firstname.lastname@example.org