Alliance Program Power in Partnerships
Through the Alliance Program, Cal/OSHA works with groups committed to worker safety and health to prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, and fatalities.
These groups include trade associations, labor unions and other labor groups, professional associations, educational institutions, community and faith-based organizations, consulates, local, state, and federal government agencies, and other organizations or institutions.
Participants in the Alliance Program support Cal/OSHA's strategic goals by developing Alliance agreements that contain work plans to raise awareness of safety and health hazards through outreach and communication, and training and education.
The benefits of the Alliance Program include increasing worker access to effective workplace safety and health tools and information about worker rights, leveraging participant resources to maximize worker safety and health protections, and establishing important dialogue between Alliance participants.
- View the agreement signed March 28, 2023 in Sacramento
Safety Center Inc. and Sacramento Regional Builders Exchange
- View the Agreement signed February 9, 2023 in Sacramento
California District Council of Iron Workers
- View the Agreement signed January 24, 2023 in Santa Ana
California State Compensation Insurance Fund
- View the Agreement signed August 1, 2022 in Sacramento
- Alliance Agreements
- Renewal signed, Oakland, September 3, 2021
- Renewal Agreement signed, February 12, 2019
- Renewal Agreement signed, August 29, 2016
- Agreement signed, August 27, 2012
- Consulates of Mexico Alliance Annual Reports
To learn more about the Alliance Program contact:
Alliance Program Coordinator
2 MacArthur Place, Suite 730
Santa Ana, CA 92707