Certified Payroll Reporting
Contractors and subcontractors on most public works projects are required to submit certified payroll records (CPRs) to the Labor Commissioner using DIR's electronic certified payroll reporting system.
A few categories of public works projects are exempt from reporting online to DIR.
Submit Payroll Records
NOTE: If you would like to save or print the information you enter in the online certified payroll record, click on the PDF icon that appears on your confirmation page.
Find Payroll Records Online
Payroll records are available to the public using the Payroll Search tool. Confidential information has been removed.
* Software Requirements for XML Files:
- Create your own template using the CPR XML schema V1.3.
- Use compatible software to create certified payroll records in XML format. Although DIR does not endorse or guarantee their products, the following vendors offer software
for submitting certified payroll records in XML.
- Anovo Systems, LLC
- BluePoint Payroll Solutions
- Certified Payroll Solutions
- Contractor Business Tools, LLC
- eComply Solutions LLC
- Prism Compliance Management
- Quantum Software Solutions Inc.
- Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc.
Vendors who want their products to be added to the list should contact email@example.com
- Summary of Skilled and Trained Workforce ("STW") Statutes
- Frequently Asked Questions on Skilled and Trained Workforce ("STW") Requirements
- Awarding Bodies
- Apprenticeship Requirements
- Certified Payroll Reporting
- Enforcement of Public Works Law
- Labor Compliance Programs
- Prevailing Wage Requirements