- Commission on Health & Safety & Workers' Comp
Workers' Occupational Safety and Health Education Fund (WOSHEF)
New/Updated Instructions for Submitting WOSHEF Annual Payments
For Insurers: How to Make Your Annual Payment for WOSHEF
Step 1 - Fund your payment by:
Step 2 - Collect required documentation in PDF for electronic mailing as specified in the Billing Notice:
- Completed Workers' Occupational Safety and Health Fund Fee Report Form (Please be certain to note your CHSWC-assigned company number from the EFT Payment Confirmation)
- A Copy of the WCIRB Data Call for Workers’ Compensation Experience
- For more information, log in to the WCIRB’s eSCAD
*Note: Our office does not administer this site, please contact WCIRB directly if you need further assistance.
Step 3 –Send the collected documentation as attachments via email at WOSHEF@dir.ca.gov
- A Copy of the Most Recent California Certificate of Authority from the Department of Insurance
- A Copy of the EFT Payment Confirmation
Thank you for complying with this California state requirement. Any questions should be directed via email at WOSHEF@dir.ca.gov. Please be sure to report any suspicious behavior related to our secure payment service.
View the family of California State agencies using First Data Corporation for EFT payments.
Back to WOSHTEP