California Consumer Price Index
- Consumer Price Index Table - All Areas (2019-2020) Shows CPI data from 2019 until 2020 of each geographical area for "All Urban Consumers" and "Urban Wage Earners and Clerical Workers".
- California Consumer Price Index chart (1955-2020) Shows CPI data from 1955 until 2020 for "All Urban Consumers" and "Urban Wage Earners and Clerical Workers" only.
- Consumer Price Index contacts If you need assistance in computing CPI changes from one period to the next, please contact a consumer price index contact. Please note that the primary and alternative contact changes each month.
- Frequently asked questions
- Important Notice Regarding Changes to the Publication Schedule for the California Consumer Price Index
- Exemption for computer software employees (Labor Code Section 515.5)
- Exemption for licensed physicians and surgeons (Labor Code Section 515.6)