Farm Labor Contractors License

Who Needs to Get a License?

Every person engaged in the business farm labor contracting must register with the Labor
Commissioner’s Office. For more information, go to our Rules and Regulations page.

If you are a grower wishing to verify an FLC license, check the verification database.
If you are a grower needing to verify a temporary license extension, check this list.

How Do I Apply for a License?

FREE FLC Licensing Workshops

The Labor Commissioner’s Office offers free workshops to assist current or prospective
farm labor contractors. Consultants are available for one-on-one review
of first-time licensing or renewal applications.

By Appointment Only

9:00–11:00 AM
Each Friday

Labor Commissioner’s Office – Fresno
770 E. Shaw Ave., Suite 222
Fresno, CA 93710

Reservation is required
Please call (559) 248-1894 or email to reserve time on a kiosk to complete the online application.

Oakland - Date and Time
To be Announced
California State Building
1515 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612
Signs posted in the lobby for specific room
Tel (510) 285-3399
Fax (510) 286-1366

Laptops will be available for application
submission and online exams.

To apply online for an FLC license please visit the FLC online application page. To help you fill out the application form please visit the application online page. The website is also available in Spanish. Please email us at with any questions.


May 2017