Refinery Safety Training
All workers for building trade contractors at refinery facilities must complete a minimum of 20 hours of approved advanced safety training by January 1, 2018, and are required to do so every two years thereafter. This requirement was added to the California Health and Safety Code in Section 25536.7.
To confirm that a worker is a registered apprentice, has completed a California registered apprenticeship program, or has completed the approved safety training please use:
Does this apply to me?
This applies to all workers that perform work in the Building and Construction trades at a refinery facility who are working for a contractor working on or who can affect a process must take the 20-Hours Refinery Safety Training.
List of Approved Training Providers for the 20-Hour Refinery Safety Training
- Aegion Energy Services
- Brahma Group
- Carpenters Training Committee for Northern California
- Certified Safety
- DISA Global Solutions, Inc.
- Heat and Frost Insulators North South
- JV industrial
- Northern California Laborers Training Center
- Operating Engineers Local 3 Northern California
- Occupational Safety Councils of America
- Southern California Carpenters Training Fund Southern California
- Southern California Laborers Training School
- Southern California Operating Engineers
- Southern California Plumbing and Piping Industry
- Statewide Ironworkers
- Statewide Painters North South
- UA Local 342 JATC
Comments and or suggestions can be sent to: email@example.com.